- Stamford American International School (inspection 10 August 2010)
- Storage area is set up properly and barricaded
- The opening bored holes are cover and barricaded
- Good housekeeping and proper storage of equipment (e.g. welding set and gas cutting equipment the cable is kept back in place after using).
- Banksman is made available at all times (for moving vehicles and machines)
- EHS documentation is maintained and updated consistently (e.g. checklist and log book).
- Proper signages are placed within the site and machinery e.g. danger signage is displayed at the back of every machine.
- Good housekeeping maintained e.g. water tank area is clean and properly barricaded; access is setup and free of obstruction.
- All documentation is properly organized and displayed e.g. Company safety policy, P.T.W, Emergency Flow chart, First aider etc.
Inspected by : EHS Coordinators