- Organised by: ZAP Piling (EHS Taskforce Team 2)
- Date / Time: Friday, 11 June 2010 / 11am – 1 pm
- Venue: Pinnacle Sentosa and Sentosa Cove Projects (Attendance : 16 participants)
Areas of Focus
- To brief & re-emphasize the importance of emergency first aid while waiting for the rescue team to arrive.
Program Interventions & Results
- Occupational First Aid and emergency preparedness
- Introduction to the audience on the purpose of the talk.
- Brief elaboration on the talk contents.
- There are several videos shown on the importance of first aid during the emergency situation.
- Demonstration on the CPR and brief hands-on the emergency situation.